Kids Across Cultures is indebted to countless individuals and a number of organizations who help make change possible. Our advocates have donated money, expertise, and countless hours of hard work to help us help others. We would like to extend a big “Thank You” to the following organizations for all they have done.
1) COTTONWOOD CHURCH Cottonwood Church has a heart for people and is desirous of being involved in relationships not religion. Though part of a small rural community, Cottonwood wants to be a part of impacting lives around the world. Partnering with KAC, they are committed to creating change.
2) GRACE COMMUNITY CHURCH Grace Community Church is located in Glen Rose, Texas.
3) DUBLIN BOTTLING WORKS Dublin Bottling Works, located in Dublin, Texas, are the keepers of the sweet.
4) THREE STREAM Web Design/Development/Strategy Three Stream’s vision for making a difference in this world moves beyond business to individual lives. They have generously given their time and technical expertise to advance the cause of Kids Across Cultures through digital media.
5) TP FENCE located in Claude, Texas.
6) GRACE COMMUNITY BIBLE FELLOWSHIP located in Claude, Texas.
7) ROBERSON RENT-ALL located in Brownwood, Texas.
8) BEE’S KNEES MARKETING, a local marketing company located in Comanche, TX. A small company with a desire to make a big difference.
9) MARZS GRAPHIC DESIGN is a Web & Print Design company located in Stephenville, TX.